Friday, May 25, 2007

car company georgia insurance

Need car insurance? Check out some ways to save money before ...

My insurance agent called me today and said my policy was up for renewal. She wanted to update my contact information and see if there were any discounts available on my policy. The call was from my agent, who happens to be in the family, and she actually cares to see me save money. However, some insurance agents might not be so kind, as your insurance premium usually impacts their commission rate. The tips she provided me might not work with every insurance company, and each discount rate varies, but knowing your options always helps. Before you actually get a car, check the insurance rate. Many people believe that insurance for giant gas guzzling SUVs are expensive and that an old Yugo would be cheaper. Some companies increase the liability based on the damage they could inflict on a car, how often they are stolen, and how much damage the car can withstand in an accident.

No comments: